Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 2010

Well its been a few months since the last post. Seems I get worse at this whole blog thing.. I always forget about updating it. Since the last post not much has been happening. We had Jaden's 14th birthday can you believe that.. I can remember when I turned 14 and now my youngest child is that old.. Barak and Brittany closed on their house finally and are all set to start moving this week. They are super excited and I think it will be good for them. Their house is so cute and bonus its only 5 minutes from us so I will probably get to see her more often.. I am sure they will come for dinner more..(Try to save a little cash) LOL. Well school is out in about 11 days I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Wyatt gets his actual drivers license next month and he is out on his own driving.. Hopefully he can find a job to pay for all his gas cause I am sure he will never be home..










Here is Jaden's cake he helped decorate
he went a little overboard on the sprinkles











Ready set BLOW!!


Look at my wad of cash...


Smile!! (not sure Ty knows how)



The Boys



We went to the Supercross
races and I had to post this funny pic.
My two boys thought she was so cute..
I am not sure about Barak he didnt say..

No comments:

Post a Comment